Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bad Day ...


Oh My Goodness today is my worst day ever this month...i felt sooo sad and disappointed with myself...i just couldn't figure out whether its my bad or my fault or it was something that fated to be happened to me..i also felt soo angry to hurmmmm i dunno who or the culprit that took my PDA..well its actually not mine but the office..yeah someone took the PDA from my locker and i just realized it this morning..i tot and am very sure that i locked the locker and keep my things in the safest place before i go back home...rasa macam nak menangis just becos i lost it and had to replace it with the 2nd hand PDA..note that nobody still used it..cos its already discontinued..nokia e61i..where the hell i can find it with the cheapest price and have the same specifications like before..argghhhhh xpasal-pasal kena keluar duit for something that is not my fault..hahhaha i already cursed like hell to whoever took it...but i was scolded by someone saying that 'xbaik doa orang macam tu'..whoooo do you think i'm gonna sit still and be silent for not releasing my anger...and u know what with the money that i had to spend for that dumb thing i should and dengan rela hati spend it for my dream bag, camera or even buying myself an iphone that I've been longing for a long time... but i'm lucky enough that that person is willing to search for me...yeay i dunno what will i do without U...thanks my friend...really appreciate it..yup u know who u are kan :D


my verdict? be extra careful with ur belonging no matter it is yours or others..always a reminder to myself..

2 comments:

FarahBaek said...

ciannye yana, len kali careful okey..yela, even kte rase office tmpat yg slamat..tp kte x tau hati org..

FarahBaek said...

ciannye yana, len kali careful okey..yela, even kte rase office tmpat yg slamat..tp kte x tau hati org..