Thursday, July 22, 2010

it's worth a coach bag or a gucci wallet


sob sob last week i had to take 1 and a half day leave because of my loved 'purple' was sick...she was leaking all the way and its speedo meter cable had problem...i felt sooo sad because of that :(((

total cost that she made me pay for the damage its worth a coach bag or if i top up a lil bit i can get a gucci wallet ..see what u have done to my last paycheck..huhuhu pnat ok save money to get what in my wishlist..hehhehe tp xpela have to redha and appreciate it coz 'she' already served me for almost 7 years i think during my universities years..maybe 'she' was tired laa kot bawak i gi kelas, dating, and so on and until now driving me to work..love u 'purple'...having her was such a wonderful thing in my life coz  i got my freedom to go anywhere and no need to burden anyone..'she' also accompany me during my love life dulu.chewahhh tu je yg ko igt ek :D...hehehehe there were many scenes yang memorable happened to me and my dear friend and not to forget that also i experienced my car jumped into the drain..scary ok but if when ever i think of it can make me laugh aloud...well it just because of me being excited seeing my friend and waving at them like miss universe..i accidentally stepped onto the pedal then direct into the drain..terasa macam McLaren sekejap or should i say like i'm flying without wings..hahhahha

there a lots of sad, funny, happy, bitter things happened in 'she'..love u soo much babe..

hehhehe dont laugh ok...

**
**
**
**
**
malas nak buat panjang-panjang
**
**
**
**
purple its my CAR laa...LOL



4 comments:

d.O.n.A.t said...

serius igt lagi aku pasal cik purple dalam longkang..

yaNa MaLeK said...

donat : haa kan kan...kelako nak pengsan :P nasib ada org tolong ok

FarahBaek said...

mmg patot disayangi kete tu..skang da jd antik cz da x kuar ag kelisa ni.kalo beli kete baru pon x yah la jual kete ni...

yaNa MaLeK said...

faraBaek : hehehe xterpikir pon nak jual..sayang wooo..lgpon xleh jual sbb nak kate nak turun temurun kan ;p