Monday, December 14, 2009

Who is this????


This is MR O





i love him sooo much...he witness everything what happened in my car(read my ups and downs life) he always be by my side..of when i'm driving of cos
nothing was so special with MR O...coz it's a MC D bear..but to me he is really special coz it reminds me of everything...he always cheers me up..when i'm lonely
i love the color and the letter 'O' in his stomach...sooo cute..i still remember when MC D first lauched this kind of bear..i think almost everyday and whenever i went to MC D i asked for it..susah btol nak cr die cepat sangat sold out..yes dear ur 1 lucky thing..
i have another 1 but i already gave to somebody hoping that it will be appreciate it as me

MR O will always be in my car :))
skang die ada wiper trigger..hahaha


see i told u...cute kan hangging je



4 comments:

d.O.n.A.t said...

yana.. rasanye Mr O tu dari zaman UKM kan??

yaNa MaLeK said...

aah zaman ukm lagi..lame dah

Mr. Kawtim said...

Kim salam kat Mr. O.

yaNa MaLeK said...

mr kawtim : akan sy sampai kan...hehehe