Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My weekend activities


Last weekend was my a day full of happiness. I really enjoyed most coz i got to spend my precious time with my bestie...imah and farah

thanks guys for ur time and great hospitality..really appreciate it..

so we're on our next mission..jalan-jalan lagi kan...weeehuuuuu can't wait..

yes of cos..kalo jumpe 3 org surely amik gmbo yang sampai xhingat org keliling ok...soo many pictures taken..all in the FB(sila la jengah yek)
...sini malas nak la nak upload...malas edit...hehehe

soo many thanks to Imah and Family, Farah and Family..and also not to forget Is(farah fiance) for sending me to the airport..wahh bergambo cam laa nak anto ke oversea....LOL

love u guys to the MAX :))


2 comments:

Liyana said...

hai, salam ziarah ye, keep on blogging

http://lia3003.blogspot.com/

yaNa MaLeK said...

liyana: yeah we got the same name:)) btw thanks for dropping my humble blog..

blogging is a great way to connect people :p