Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome....


hi everyone...Welcome to my blog =)

dunno what to write actually, nervous mybe coz it takes me few hours to think what to write in my first post..hahhaha LOL..ever since i've been a silent reader for soo many blogs reads all the stories of their life(happy, sad, ups and downs), passions (designer handbag, shopping, travelling) and etc .....it makes me feel like to have one where i can share thoughts, passions, express my feelings,and what i've learned thru out my life..

So i guess this is the best n rite time i would start my blogging activity n make more friends thru the cyberworld..especially bloggers..yg dulu nye saya as silent reader to ur blog and now i'm a blogger too..can't wait to bloghopping

I don’t think I’ll update my blog as frequent as other bloggers out there, as I don’t really have time for that because I’m a full time worker.. And always busy with tonnes of workloads and whatnot.

Dah banyak menceceh ni..so i'll think i stop here before merepek lagi banyak..heheh..

Happy reading u guys..need lots of tunjuk ajar lagi dalam memenarik kan my blogg..so otai2 blog tunjuk ajar kalian amtla diharapkan..=)


Love;



2 comments:

reena said...

Nanti lama-lama, ada je idea nak blog apa :)

yaNa MaLeK said...

reena: TQ..hehe